Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Are you toxic? Take the Test..

Even though I have eaten mostly healthy foods for many years, I was gaining about 2-3 lbs each year.  I had belly and midsection fat that was going no where, no matter how hard I dieted and worked out.  I never realized that toxins hide out in fat cells and unless you do deep cleanses, they remain there.  You can't escape toxins, they are everywhere.  The environment, your workplace, cleaning products, cosmetics, shampoo, lotions, alcohol, the food you eat.  Not to mention, prescriptions, chemo and radiation.  I could go on and on.  Your weight doesn't have anything to do with how toxic you are.  EveryBODY needs to do cleansing on a cellular level.  The nutritional and cellular cleanse that I do on a regular basis, floods the body with nutrients and minerals while pulling toxins from the deepest cells and organs in your body.  If you told me a year ago that I would love cleansing, I would have told you, you are nuts.  Well, I will shout it from the rooftop, I LOVE CLEANSING.  It is healthy, gives you renewed energy and is empowering.  It gets better and better with each cleanse day.  I am not saying it is always easy, I am saying it is ALWAYS worth it.
I found this online test to see just how toxic you are.  (It has nothing to do with the program I am on) Click on the link below the pictures to take the test.



http://www.thealternativedaily.com/isyourbodytoxic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment