Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Beginning.....

Call it fate or what you will, but, I find it very ironic that one year ago today, I sat down and wrote a post for a new blog.  I got very busy with a new nutritional program and, well, life itself and never posted it.  Today, I opened my laptop and decided to begin once again, a new blog.  I signed on to blogger and there it sat, forgotten and right where I had left it, one year ago today, in draft form, the story about my beginning to a new healthier life.  So a few minutes ago, I posted it.

I am so excited to write from a very different place today.  A place that really, I wasn't convinced I would ever see again, a truly happy place.  I am 37 lbs and 57 inches less than I was on that April day one year ago.  To my surprise, There have been no struggles to get here.  No cravings, no bad days, just a wonderful and exciting adventure.

I ended my story talking about a program my daughter had shared with me.  It is called ISAGENIX and it is a Nutritional and Cellular cleanse.  Now, when I heard the word cleanse, I honestly was a little fearful that I just might not be able to do that part of the program.  I had never done any type of cleanse and certainly had never gone without food for an entire 24 hours in all of my 57 years. I was desperate and willing to give it a try.  After all, it met all of my criteria:  No Artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives and No SOY.  I really didn't care what any of it tasted like because I had made up my mind that I was ready to make some positive changes in my health.

I began by drinking two delicious shakes each day and one 500-600 calorie balanced meal and two 100 calorie healthy snacks.  I loved it from the beginning and the thing I loved most, those first three days was NO CRAVINGS!  I had never been on any type of weight loss program with no cravings.  By the forth day, I was able to notice inches lost in my midsection and I was ecstatic, this was just too good to be true.  My energy level was out the roof and I felt a euphoria or high that is indescribable.  I had been researching daily about this product I was on and each day I learned something I liked more than I had learned about it the day before.  Weight and inches were just melting away and life was getting better and better. 

On my 7th day of the program, I ran into a friend while grocery shopping.  She took one look at me and wanted to know what in the world I was doing.  I remember her saying, your face, your skin, your hair, everything looks great.  I want whatever you have.  I promised to get back with her very soon, so that afternoon, I contacted the person that I had purchased the products from and ask her how I go about getting some for my friend.  She explained exactly how to enroll someone and told me that it is a wonderful thing to make enough money to get your own products paid for.  That is the beginning of my "Network Marketing" career.  I like to refer to it as "Relationship Marketing"!  Come....follow along.

To Your Health,
Kathy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment